- Teacher: Coach DeBruhl (Beginning soon)
- Meets on Mondays 2:30-3:30 pm in the gym
- Students participate in activities that games teach hand–eye coordination, mental agility, and alertness so that they have the ability to move quickly and easily and think and understand quickly.
- Teacher: Mrs. Paitsel
- Meets on Thursdays 2:45-3:45 pm in the art room
- 5th grade students participate in creative opportunities.
- Teacher: Mrs. Hartley & Mrs. Chichester- both are certified school gardeners through Clemson University Cooperative Extension.
- Meets on Tuesdays 2:45-3:45
- Students learn a gardening curriculum based on grade level standards.
- Teacher: Mrs. Stevens & Mrs. McMillen
- Meets on Thursdays 2:45-3:45 in the STEM room
- Students work together to create robots that they take to competition.
- OBE's FLL Robotics team
Rubik's Cube Club
- Teacher: Mrs. Stevens
- Meeting dates & times to come
- Students work to increase their Rubik's Cube solving speed so that they can compete at HCS Tech Fair.
- OBE Rubik's Cube Club
- Teacher: Mr. Brennan
- 4th & 5th grade students learn to play a variety of percussion insturments.