• Lost Check Replacement

    1. An undelivered paycheck will not be replaced for 5 business days from the original check date. 

    2. To request check replacement, complete and submit a Replacement Check Request form.

    3. If the check was lost due to an invalid mailing address, contact our Human Resources Department at (843) 488-6900 to make address changes.

    4. We strongly suggest that you enroll in direct deposit; it's safe, secure and convenient. Use the Self Service link to enroll online.

    5. If you have any questions, contact the Payroll and Benefits Services at (843) 488-6840 or email payroll@horrycountyschools.net