The Office of Procurement Services provides goods and services of the highest quality and value to meet the District's goals. The Procurement Services team is dedicated to providing the highest quality goods and services at the best value through competitive pricing while protecting the integrity of district funds and adhering to policies and procedures. We strive to maintain fair and equitable treatment of all vendors and to provide quality customer service through academic achievement, constant innovation, employee professionalism, and operational efficiency while facilitating the district's goal of being a premier world-class school system.
The Procurement Services staff comprises the officer, a team of buyers, and administrative support. Within this group is a unique blend of business and technical skills required to carry out the procurement process, including:
- Assisting District departments with the development of specifications for required goods and services;
- Providing acceptable terms and conditions for procurement actions;
- Providing the interface with suppliers and vendors in matters of price, quality, delivery, and contract administration.
Procurement Services is affiliated with the following organizations:
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing, Inc. (NIGP)
- SC Association of Governmental Purchasing Officials(SCAGPO)