Universal Retirement is offering a $1,000 Scholarship for the 2018-2019 school year.
Applicant Eligibility Requirements:
· Open to high school seniors and college undergraduate or graduate students who live in the United States
· Student must enroll in college or graduate school beginning no later than Fall 2018
· Winner is not based on financial need, but will be selected by Universal Retirement's selection committee based on creativity, humor, and overall quality
· Universal Retirement's advisors, agents, staff and relatives of advisors, agents, and staff may not enter
· Applicants are required to upload a video to YouTube and Facebook (instructions on following page)