Student Safety & Wellness Resources
HCS provides resources for students and guardians on a broad range of topics that may adversely impact students. Having current and objective information available is an important step to making sound decisions which promote student safety and welfare measures.
Child Identity Theft Prevention
- Office of the Attorney General
- National Crime Prevention Council
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- Center for Disease Control
- National Institue on Drug Abuse
- Stop Underage Drinking
- Drugs.com Note: This link is provided solely for reference purposes. The positive identification of a suspected controlled substance should only be made by a person who is professionally qualified to make such a determination.