About our logo
The Horry County Schools logo is intended to embody our district's strength, environment, and forward motion and is a tool designed for consistency and unification. It was created and developed "in-house" and during the 2012-2013 school-year was proposed to cabinets consisting of students, staff, and community members. The Horry County Board of Education approved the logo on Monday, August 26, 2013.
- The HCS logo should be utilized on all print and digital media in which the entire Horry County School District is represented
- Scaling Down: Please scale the logo proportionally: Hold the SHIFT key, click and drag inward on a corner of the box border to scale the graphic smaller.
- Scaling Up: Please choose a graphic that is large enough or can be scaled down for your project. The graphics files below contain the logo at various maximum sizes. Making the graphic larger will result in loss of quality.
- Contact the HCS Communications Dept. if you need a larger file.
- Display the logo prominently on your publication. Do not obscure it on backgrounds of similar colors or patterns.
- Keep it Intact: Do not trim or separate any elements in the logo.
PMS (Pantone Matching System) Color: 312
CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) Color: 95C 2M 22Y 0K
RGB (Red, Green, Blue) Color: 0R 171G 199B
PMS (Pantone Matching System) Color: 871
CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) Color: 40C 45M 85Y 10K
RGB (Red, Green, Blue) Color: 151R 126G 68B
CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) Color: 100k
RGB (Red, Green, Blue) Color: 0R 0G 0B
Any use of this logo without the written consent of Horry County Schools is prohibited.
Downloading the logo
Please read the descriptions to determine the right file for your project. Right-click (Mac: option-click) on the file and select Save-As to download the file to your computer.