Myrtle Beach Middle is a Title I school
Title I, Part A, of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) is a federal program that provides opportunities for students served to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to meet challenging state content standards.
Title I resources are distributed to schools where needs are the greatest, to make a difference in the improvement of education.
Our school continually monitors the implementation of the Title I plan and welcomes input from parents, school staff, and community members regarding its current and future Title I plans.
Please reference the 2019-2020 MBMS Title I documents:
- Title I Newsletter
- Student, Parent, Teacher, Principal Compact
- Community and Parent Feedback Form
- Parent and Family Engagement Policy
Please note the following first semester dates related to Title I:
- August 6, 2019 - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Walk Your Schedule
- August 15, 2019 - 2:30 - 4:30, Meet Our Teachers
- August 28, 8:30 a.m., Fall Title I Budget and Planning Meeting, Schoolwide Plan
- August 28, 9:30 a.m., Fall Title I Budget and Parenting Planning Meeting, Parenting Plan
- August 27, 5:30 - Annual Title I Meeting and Grade 6 Back to School Class Meeting
- August 28, 5:30 - Annual Title I Meeting and Grade 7 Back to School Class Meeting
- August 29, 5:30 - Annual Title I Meeting and Grade 8 Back to School Class Meeting
- October 29 - Red Folder #2 Distributed
- November 5, 5 - 7 p.m., Parent Conference Evening