Flu Prevention at HCS
Here’s what HCS is doing to help prevent the spread of the flu:
- Teachers are limiting the number of shareables in their classrooms (crayons, pencils, etc.).
- Teachers are stressing to students the importance of handwashing, hand washing, hand washing.
- Hand sanitizer DOES NOT take the place of soap and water!
- Teachers and School Custodians are wiping down non-porous services in their classrooms frequently, this would also include manipulatives such as keyboards, headphones, etc.
- School Custodians are increasing the cleaning of frequently touched services and wiping down door handles, water fountains, and the bathroom and cafeteria areas.
Here’s how parents can help us! (Click out the flyer)
For more information on flu preventative methods, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/index.html