How to Request a Transcript/School Records or graduation verification
Effective November 1, 2018, former students, educational institutions and authorized third parties MUST request transcripts and education verifications online. Allow a minimum of three (3) to five (5) business days to process your request. This processing time may be shorter or longer depending on the volume of requests. Phone, mail and fax requests will NOT be accepted.
Request a transcript:
Click on the NeedMyTranscript banner to complete the online form, submit payment and receive updates as your request is processed
How do I request other documents?
- Currently Enrolled Students: Contact your High School
- GED / Replacement Diploma: https://ed.sc.gov/instruction/adult-education/diploma-replacement/
- Birth Certificate: https://scdhec.gov/vital-records/birth-certificates
- SAT/ACT Scores: Call 866-756-7346 for SAT and 319-337-1270 for ACT.
- WorkKeys Scores: www.myworkkeys.com or call 800-967-5539
- Special Education Records: Call the HCS Special Education Department