College Planning Resources
Research colleges and more...
You will need to order your OFFICIAL (final) Transcript from your base school. Please see their guidance webpage for details or contact them directly. Most have a link provided on their page.
For CCU Transcripts: https://www.coastal.edu/registrar/transcripts/
Use these for gathering information prior to college applications and to assist your Counselor and Teacher's in writing recommendations.
- For Immediate Release:
Parents/Students may benefit from the following ACT and College Board links that provide updated testing dates as well as the most recent local testing site availability/cancellations.
- College Board:
Advanced Placement Credit
- Coastal Carolina University Credit Awarded by Examination (AP Credit)
- College Board AP Credit Policy Search
College Transfer Credit in South Carolina
College Entrance Exams
College Application Fee Waiver Codes
Horry Georgetown Technical College-
Coastal Carolina University- CAD2021
College of Charleston- CAD21
Francis Marion University- CAD21
1) Submit this short form: https://begin.wofford.edu/
2) Go to www.commonapp.org to submit your application
3) In the Questions Section of the application choose "Wofford Fee Waiver" to the question, "Do you intend to use one of these school-specific fee waivers?"
4) Enter WCFEEEXEMPTEMAIL in the box that asks for the Wofford College fee waiver code