Green Sea Floyds Elementary Mission Statement
The mission of Green Sea Floyds Elementary School is to provide a rigorous, results-driven curriculum that ensures the academic, social, emotional, and physical development of all students, preparing them to reach their full potential as responsible and productive members of society.
Green Sea Floyds Elementary Vision
Inspiring Trojan 'Pride'
Positive words and actions
Integrity and honor
Discovering individual talents
Engaged in rigorous learning experiences
Green Sea Floyds Elementary Core Values
- We believe in promoting Trojan PRIDE.
- We believe in having high expectations for all and making learner-focused decisions.
- We believe in all students’ potential.
- We believe learning is an active process involving collaboration.
- We believe in providing a safe and nurturing environment that supports the physical, social, and emotional well-being of students.
- We believe in respecting differences and cultures.
- We believe relationships between all stakeholders are the cornerstone of the school community.
- We believe in service to the broader community.