Myrtle Beach High School Senior Trip 2022
The Myrtle Beach High School Class of 2022 is going to Orlando for an awesome celebration of your last year of high school! Start saving NOW, you don’t want to miss it!
- When? We will board the chartered bus to leave Myrtle Beach High School on Wednesday March 16th around 12:00 PM and return March 20th about 9am.
- Where? Enjoy the parks of your choice (Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, or the Animal Kingdom) While in Orlando, we will be staying at the All-Star Movie Resort on Disney property.
- Who can go? Seniors with no level 3 offensives, are passing all classes, and are not at risk of failure due to attendance, are eligible for this trip. You can be dropped from the trip without a refund for disciplinary actions, academic failures, or attendance issues.
- How much does it cost? The trip will cost $700. This will include all transportation, rooms and tickets to all events.
- ATTENTION: To reserave your spot on the trip, you must pay $150 non-refundable deposit by October 15, 2021. Please see Mr. Gaddy if you cannot meet this deadline.
October 15, 2021 - $150 (non-refundable deposit)
November 1, 2021 - $150
December 6, 2021 - $125
January 10, 2022 - $125 (no refunds after this date)
February 7, 2022 - $125
- If you cancel prior to January 10, 2022 you will receive a refund LESS the non-refundable deposit of $150.00. Cancellations received after January 10, 2022 will not receive a refund.
- All arrangements for travel for students and parent/employee chaperones should be made with the understanding that a cancellation may occur. The return of deposits to students and/or chaperones due to a cancellation will depend upon the refund policies of the travel destination.
- At the designated time of travel, travelers who are either quarantined, presenting positive COVID-19 test results, or presenting symptoms will not be permitted to participate in the trip.
- If a high number/percentage of travelers are quarantined, presenting positive COVID-19 test results, or presenting symptoms, the cost of travel may be impacted. Consequently, the trip may be postponed or cancelled due to insufficient funding.
- A permission slip must be turned in. Payments can be made online at https://mypaymentsplus.com, cash or check payable to Myrtle Beach High School.
If you think that you are interested in the trip, please see Mr. Gaddy in room D102 to pick up your permission slip. Talk to your friends. Get a crowd together. You will never regret this trip!