Riverside Elementary Expectations for Students
RES students are expected to be respectful, responsible, and ready every day.
Respectful, Responsible, and Ready!
- Procedures are established for all areas of the building (classrooms, hallways, restrooms, cafeteria, library, playground, multi-purpose room, and buses) to maintain order, to ensure safety, and to maximize learning.
- Procedures are taught during the first week of school, modeled by the teacher, and reviewed every day.
- Students are held accountable for the following procedures.
- Students are rewarded for exhibiting appropriate behaviors and for following established procedures.
- Students are redirected with supportive corrections when procedures are not followed and consequences are given as necessary.
- Students who maintain personal best behavior and who make good choices, by having no bus, class or school discipline referrals, will be rewarded monthly and quarterly.