Guidelines for Student Appearance and Dress
- Appropriate attire for learning and safety is most important.
- Any form of wearing apparel that is unsafe, unhealthy, indecent or tends to disrupt a class or a school will not be permitted.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times.
- During extremely hot weather children may wear shorts of adequate length to assure modesty when the student is seated or engaged in activities.
- The appropriate length for shorts would be when hands are by your side and shorts are at least at or below longest fingertip.
- Pants and belts should be worn at the appropriate height.
- Hats and/or hoods should not be worn at any time in the building.
- Tank top straps must be the width of the first two fingers. Spaghetti straps are inappropriate.