• Registering your Student

    • To register your student for school, you will need to fill out enrollment paperwork online once the pre-registration is completed.  Documents needed for enrollment: the student’s legal birth certificate, social security card, and immunization records. We also require proof of residency for our attendance area. This should be either a utility bill, lease agreement, or your deed to your purchased property.

    • All students, regardless of age, must be enrolled by a parent or authorized guardian.  If you are an acting guardian, we will require proof of guardianship at the time of enrollment.

    • Although not necessary at the time of registration, please bring any school test scores, current grades, report cards, Individual Education Plans, and/or 504 plans your student may have. This aids in the process of requesting records from your student's former school.

    Please note:

    If you are transferring your student from another school within Horry County, you will need to bring with you a copy of your withdrawal form from the previous school the and proof of residency for your new residence.

    HCS Registration