Quill and Scroll Honor Society is focused on acknowledging students who have shown initiative and scholastic achievement in Academic Journalism. We recognize journalism through many mediums, but at CHS you may earn a place in our society through being an active member to our Yearbook Staff.
- They must be of sophomore, junior or senior classification.
- They must have the equivalent of a B grade average, or be in the upper third of their class in general scholastic standing, either for the year of their election or for the cumulative total of all high school work.
- They must have done superior work in some phase of journalism or school media work. They may be staffers of a magazine, newspaper, yearbook, news organization, online site or radio/television station at the school, or one conducted by an external organization.
- They must be recommended by the supervisor or by the committee governing the media.
- They must be approved by the Quill and Scroll Executive Director.
Advisor: Mrs. Mezger
Dues: $25 (does not include cord)
Meetings: Room C205