“Rock” Your BWMS School Spirit!
BWMS Spirit Rock Reservation Form
BWMS is proud to present the Black Water Middle School Spirit Rock! Located at the main entrance of our school, the Spirit Rock can be used to publicly celebrate and recognize your student in a fun way. The Spirit Rock can be reserved for one day or one week. Proceeds will benefit BWMS students in need through the Helping Hands program.
Examples of how the Spirit Rock can be used to help you celebrate:
● Birthdays- who doesn’t love to be recognized on their birthday?
● Thank You- to favorite teachers and school staff
● Spread holiday cheer
● Wishes of good luck, congratulations, achievements, or a job well done
BWMS Spirit Rock Policies and Procedures:
1. Daily reservations cost $15 per day with all proceeds benefiting the Helping Hands program.
Weekly reservations are for 5 (five) consecutive days at $60 per week, with all proceeds going to the Helping Hands program.
2. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. The calendar for reservations is below; you are responsible for making sure the date you want to reserve is available.
3. BWMS reserves the right to reserve certain calendar days in advance, which will be displayed as reserved on the calendar.
4. Payment is due when the reservation is made to hold the date on a first come-first served basis. All payments and reservations are non-refundable for any reason (for example- inclement weather, school cancellation, etc.). However, if you wish to “sell” your paid reservation to another person, you are free to transfer your reservation. Remember: BWMS will not provide refunds for any reason!
5. Only one person per day may reserve the Spirit Rock. You may begin painting the Spirit Rock at 4:00 p.m. on the day before your reserved day and your message will be displayed until 4:00 p.m. the next day. For example, if you reserve the Spirit Rock for January 26th, you will have the Spirit Rock beginning at 4:00 p.m. on January 25th through 4:00 p.m. on January 26th. Reservation reminders will not be sent by the school or the Helping Hands program! If you rent the rock for a week, you may paint the rock each day of your rental, after 4 pm each day.
6. You are responsible for providing your own painting materials. ONLY the Spirit Rock may be painted! The person holding the reservation assumes liability for any person involved in painting the Spirit Rock who may become injured, for damaged clothing, and for BWMS property damage. All artwork must be in line with the HCS/BWMS handbook standards that we would expect at school-sponsored events. No bullying, profanity, obscenity, or derogatory language will be permitted. In the event that your display is not in line with these guidelines, the Spirit Rock will be painted over without notice, your message will not be displayed, and a refund will not be provided! BWMS will regularly monitor the Spirit Rock to ensure paintings fall within the established guidelines. BWMS assumes no responsibility for unauthorized painting over of your artwork.
7. Payment is due before a reservation can be approved. Payments can be made online through mypaymentsplus.com.
By reserving a date, you agree to adhere to ALL of the above-listed policies and procedures.
If you have any questions, please contact Mindy Williamson at 843-903-8440 or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting BWMS Helping Hands. We hope the Spirit Rock will become a fun tradition for our school community for years to come.
*On some devices, you may not be able to view reservation details. If that is the case, you will see Busy rather than Reserved on the calendar. If you need to confirm your reservation, email Ms. Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org