• Step 1: Meet with your Guidance Counselor.

    Step 2: Once you have met with your counselor, please complete the following:

    - Complete the online PACE application for HGTC.

    - Complete SJHS PACE Google Form

    - Complete the Horry County Schools Commitment Form. 

    This document will be provided to you at a later date by your school counselor.