• July 20, 2021

    Stakeholder Survey for ARP-ESSER III FundsHorry County Schools (HCS) requests input on the spending of the American Rescue Plan’s Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund (ESSER III) allocation. HCS received over $125.2 million to spend over the next three years to utilize in response to COVID19-related concerns. At least 20% of these funds must be used to address learning loss, while the other 80% can be spent on other activity areas allowed by the federal government.

    In order to seek input for the District’s Safe Return to In-Person and Continuity of Services Plan, HCS sought feedback from stakeholders via survey earlier this summer. Stakeholders identified the following 5 priorities for addressing student academic learning loss related to COVID-19. In accordance with mandatory federal guidelines regulating the use of ESSER III funds, 20% of the District’s allocation must be set aside to address this student learning loss.

    1) Offering tutoring as a support for student learning
    2) Providing after-school programs to support student learning
    3) Engaging families through attendance support, social-emotional learning, mental health and wellness resources, and college readiness
    4) Providing summer learning opportunities for student learning
    5) Enhancing/promoting parent-teacher conferences and communication

    The survey will close on Monday, July 26, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.


  •  

  • To change the survey to your preferred language, select the drop-down arrow next to the word translation in the upper right corner of the website and select your language of choice. 

    لتغيير الاستطلاع إلى لغتك المفضلة ، حدد سهم القائمة المنسدلة بجوار ترجمة الكلمة في الزاوية اليمنى العليا من موقع الويب وحدد اللغة التي تختارها.

    要將調查更改為您的首選語言,請選擇網站右上角單詞翻譯旁邊的下拉箭頭,然後選擇您選擇的語言。

    Para alterar a pesquisa para o idioma de sua preferência, selecione a seta suspensa ao lado da palavra tradução no canto superior direito do site e selecione o idioma de sua preferência.

    Để thay đổi khảo sát sang ngôn ngữ ưa thích của bạn, hãy chọn mũi tên thả xuống bên cạnh bản dịch từ ở góc trên bên phải của trang web và chọn ngôn ngữ bạn chọn.