Aynor High School Athletic Ticketing Procedures
Parents, fans and community members, Aynor High School is excited about the upcoming sports season. As we prepare for another successful sports year, please be reminded of the following ticketing procedures:
- All general admission tickets will be sold online at aynorbluejackets.net/event-tickets.
- General admission tickets for all athletic events will go on sale at 8:00 AM the day before each home game. Aynor fans should only purchase tickets for the home section of each venue.
- No cash will be accepted at the gate.
- All HCS Employees and Top 65 members will be required to use the digital pass they receive from Hometown Ticketing. Employees and Top 65 Members should receive an email with an attachment of their digital pass for them to save to their smart phone. This pass will work for all athletic events the entire year at every high school and middle school in the district.
- Booster club members will be required to show their physical booster club card at the gate for admission. Booster club passes are non-transferrable. Aynor High School will transition to digital booster club passes during the 2022-2023 school year.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- The CLEAR BAG policy is in effect for all games.
- Fans are reminded to please stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Fans should also practice proper hygiene and social distancing procedures while on campus.
Please contact the AHS Athletic Dept. with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-488-7117.