Using Edgenuity at SOAR Academy
Students in grades 6-12 who attend SOAR Academy complete assignments in Edgenuity.
Students can work on their Edgenuity lessons at home and at school.
When working on a SOAR Academy Chromebook:
1. Students enter their Horry County Schools Active Directory username and password to log onto the device.
2. Students go to the SOAR Academy website or the Horry County Schools main website.
3. Click on the Learning Commons puzzle piece icon located just below the main page photo.
4. Click on the box that says Log in With Active Directory. This will take them to the Clever Portal.
5. Click on the Imagine Edgenuity tile, which looks like this.
When working on a personal device at home:
1. Your personal device must connect to the Internet.
2. It is best to use Chrome browser, but you can use other browsers, like Edge or Safari.
3. Follow steps 2-5 above.
4. If you are prompted to enter an Edgenuity username and password, use your complete HCS Gmail account and your HCS password.
The format is email@example.com
***If you don't know your Horry County Schools Active Directory login, contact your teacher or guidance counselor.