How to Request a Transcript


     Request and Send your High School Transcripts and Graduation Verifications 

      • The fast, secure and easy way to request and release your records to agencies, colleges, universities, or employers.
      • If you took classes through the PACE program at HGTC and want your transcript sent to a college or university you will need to contact HGTC directly for this request.

      As of November 1, 2018, ALL transcript, education verifications, document requests must be placed online using the following link: https://needmytranscript.com/horry-county-schools 

      *The turn around time is usually 2-4 days or less, fulfilled in the order received.*