Career & College Transition
What's next for college and career success?
• explore career pathways
• complete career assessments
• earn grants and scholarships for college
• investigate college majors
• search for employment
• learn about military careers
Assistance is provided to apply for financial aid, register for college, create resumes, and complete job applications. Visits to local college campuses and visits to and from local businesses also help students in choosing careers and college courses of study. Seminars are offered for completing job and college applications, developing resumes, and excelling in an interview.
For more information, call HCS Adult Education Career & College Transition Specialist
Tony Kroll, GCDF
(843) 839-5400 or (843) 488-6200