The Prom will be held on Friday April 8, 2022, at the House of Blues in Barefoot Landing from 8:00pm until 11:00pm.
- To purchase tickets, students must be a Myrtle Beach Student or Base Student in 11th or 12th Grade.
- Students may purchase tickets for a guest, guest approval forms must be turned into Mrs. Merli by March 15. No forms will be accepted after this date.
- Guests must be in good standing in their school and must not attend middle school or be 21 or older.
- Students must arrive within one hour to the event. The doors will close at 9:00pm.
- Students and guests will present tickets and will be asked to show their student ID.
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed at MBHS functions. Any attendee suspected of being in possession of (or having consumed) alcohol or drugs, will not be allowed to enter the dance, and the proper authorities will be notified. The Prom is a drug and alcohol-free event, and these substances are not permitted on the premises, in vehicles, or in a person’s possession. This includes all tobacco products (cigarettes, Juul, and vape).
- No Refunds are given on Prom Tickets.
Ticket prices are on a sliding scale, as seen below.
There are two options to pay for prom. Students and parents can choose to pay with a credit card through mypaymentsplus.com, or they can pay in cash with Mrs. Merli in D107.