For the 2nd semester, our PTO is working to continue to support CMS. 1st semester our PTO was not active due to staffing. Our PTO team is small but strongly supports our school. The two women that run our PTO are
- Katie Jones, she has a 6th grader here and had a student with us several years ago.
- Ms. Abbie Santa also serves as our School Improvement Council chairperson and has a 7th-grade student here.
We appreciate them both! Please support and thank our PTO! PTO teacher and staff support dates have been added to Tiger Updates.
Areas that PTO already supports our great school.
- PTO currently funds our monthly PBIS Pizza Party. They purchase 4 pizzas each month from Dominos and have them delivered. Upcoming dates: March 2nd, April 6th, May 9th.
- PTO reaches out to local businesses to collect gift cards for our monthly PBIS Teacher Incentive and TOM and SOM.
- PTO will support KONA ice for the 4th quarter no discipline celebration.
- PTO contributes the balloon pop during Academic Awards celebrations
- Sponsored lunch for Teacher /Staff Appreciation Week!
Upcoming PTO fundraisers
- Bojangles Spirit Night - March 14th (1 per month the rest of the school year)
- Kona Ice- April 22- Any student or staff may purchase on their own.
- Nachos and Cheese- Dates to be determined. Students will purchase for $1.00