Quick Facts about CFHS
AP 2023 Honor Roll Carolina Forest High School
October 3, 2023
Congratulations! Carolina Forest High School has earned Bronze recognition on the 2023 AP School Honor Roll.
CFHS had 29.7% of Seniors who took at least one AIP exam during high school, 79.1% of Seniors scoring a three or higher on at least one AP exam, and 20.6% of Seniors who took five or more AP exams!
AP Courses Offered: 25
AP Sections Taught: 39
AP Teachers: 19
For a school to be recognized on the AP School Honor Roll in a given year, it must:
- Meet each of the following criteria for their students in the most recent graduating class; these criteria are anchored in research-based relationships between AP and college outcomes:
- College Culture: 40% or more of the graduating cohort took at least 1 AP Exam during high school.
Carolina Forest High School had 41% of 561 graduates recognized in this category.
- College Credit: 25% or more of the graduating cohort scored a 3 or higher on at least 1 AP Exam during high school.
Carolina Forest High School had 31% of 561 graduates recognized in this category.
- College Optimization: 2% or more of the graduating cohort took 5 or more AP Exams during high school. At least 1 of those exams was taken in 9th or 10th grade, so that students are spreading their AP experience across grades rather than feeling disproportionate pressure in any single year.
Carolina Forest High School had 12% of 561 graduates recognized in this category.
- Have full-time grade-12 enrollments.
- Be located within the United States (including U.S. territories) or Canada.
The 2023 AP School Honor Roll also recognizes Carolina Forest High School as providing all students the chance to participate in AP.