How to Apply to the CD Program
Apply at your primary or elementary school between April 8-April 12 and April 23-May 24 to:
1. Complete an application
2. Submit the required documents
- child’s legal birth certificate
- child’s shot record
- child's Medicaid card or parents’ proof of income (2017 income tax return)
- proof of residency (utility bill, rental or lease agreement).
- The child’s social security card is requested but is not required.
3. Schedule a screening appointment for your child.
4. Take your child to the scheduled screening appointment in May.
Families will be notified about program placement or waiting list status in June.
Where to Apply
The CD program is offered in all primary/elementary schools in the district. Applications must be completed at the primary or elementary school in your attendance area. The HCS School Finder can help you locate your school.