How to Apply to the CD Program
Application Steps for the CD Program
1. Complete an application and McKinney-Vento form
2. Gather the required documents
- Child’s legal birth certificate
- Child’s shot record
- Child's Medicaid card or parents’ proof of income (2019 income tax return)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, rental or lease agreement).
- The child’s social security card is requested, but not required.
3. Submit your documents and schedule a screening appointment for your child.
4. Return to the school for your child's screening appointment in May.
5. Anticipate a notification letter about program placement or waiting list status in June.