TESTING INFORMATION for 20-21 school year:
You will need to log into your account and request that your scores be sent directly to the college/university of your choice.
If you do not remember your login info, you can contact the Testing Company via telephone numbers or websites provided below.
ACT = www.actstudent.org Have questions, call: 319-337-1270
Next ACT Test Date:
SAT = www.collegeboard.org Have questions, call: 866-630-9305
Future SAT Administrations, Including September 26
If it’s safe from a public health standpoint, we’ll provide weekend SAT administrations every month through the end of the calendar year, beginning in August. This includes a new administration on September 26 and the previously scheduled tests on August 29, October 3, November 7, and December 5.
All students can register for the November or December SAT administration at this time.
We're offering weeklong priority registration for August, September, and October administrations are available to the following groups:
- Students who registered for June SAT or SAT Subject Tests™ and didn't cancel their registrations
- Students in the class of 2021 without a test score
- Students in the class of 2020 without a test score
Registration for August, September, and October administrations will open for all students on June 3 at 8 p.m. Eligible students can register with a fee waiver.
U.S. deadlines apply to students testing in the United States and U.S. territories.
- U.S. registration materials that are mailed must be postmarked by the U.S. deadlines. The deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. ET, U.S.
- Additional fees apply if you register late, change your test center, change your test date, or switch from taking the SAT to taking a Subject Test after registering. Find out how to make registration changes and get deadlines.
- Sunday administrations usually occur the day after each Saturday test date for students who can't test on Saturday due to religious observance. Please note this exception: Sunday testing for October 3, 2020, SAT will be held on October 18, 2020.
- If you miss the late registration deadline, you may be able to get on the waitlist.
- Your registration options will be limited if you aren't taking the SAT for one of its main purposes.
For students who are eligible for a fee waiver: As always, eligible students will be able to take the SAT with a fee waiver. To learn more about weekend fee waivers, visit our SAT fee waiver page.
If you receive Free or Reduced lunch at school then you are eligible for fee waivers for the ACT & SAT tests, in addition to college application fee waivers. Email Mrs. Praefke at LPraefke@horrycountyschools.net for more information.
For each administration, we’re preparing to significantly expand our capacity for students to take the SAT once schools reopen. We’re calling on our member schools and colleges, as well as local communities, to provide additional test center capacity so every student who wants to take the SAT can do so.
Have questions, call: 866-607-5223
Advanced Placement Program® (AP)
Have questions, call: 888-225-5427