SC Academic Achievement Honors Award
Horry County Certificate of Honor Recognition
SOUTH CAROLINA ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT HONOR AWARD
- Receive a minimum grade of “B” for each semester course through the 7th semester
- Achieve either a score of 710 on the SAT verbal OR a score of 690 on SAT math OR an ACT score of 30 on English OR 33 on Math -OR-
- each student shall have completed twenty-four units of high school credit;
- be eligible for graduation with a state high school diploma; and
- have a combined score of 1400 on the SAT verbal and math sections, or an ACT composite score of 31.
SUMMA CUM LAUDE MAGNA CUM LAUDE CUM LAUDE
GPA = or > 4.75 GPA = or > 4.250 but < 4.750 GPA = or > 3.750 but < 4.25
*Students will be recognized for LIFE and HOPE at the awards program based on current GPA, however, the actual award is based on the final transcript.