• District Practicum Placement Procedures for Online and Out of District Students

    Forms Required From College/University
    All online and out of district college/university field placement coordinators must submit a Request for Practicum (Field Experience) Hours Form to Lindsey Reynolds six weeks prior to the desired start date of the practicum.

    This request form must be submitted by university personnel and not the candidate for the internship. Under no circumstances should college/universities or students contact schools, principals, or teachers directly for placements.

    Forms Required From Internship Candidate
    Students must submit an HCS Volunteer Form and a Disclosure Consent Form to Sharon Davis in Human Resources if they are not current HCS employees.