NCAA Eligibility Resources
NCAA Eligibility Center is responsible for determining the eligibility of every college-bound student-athlete in NCAA Divisions I and II using the following two areas:
1. Academic Certification: Does the college-bound student-athlete meet the legislated minimum academic requirements?
2. Amateurism Certification: Has the college-bound student-athlete jeopardized his or her amateur status?
- 2014-15 Guide for College-Bound Student-Athletes- http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/CBSA15.pdf
- 2014-15 Eligibility Quick Reference Sheet- http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/EB14.pdf
- Registration Checklist- http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/eligibility_center/Student_Resources/Registration_Checklist.pdf
- Division I and II Worksheets- http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/eligibility_center/DI_and_DII_Worksheet.pdf