Summer Reading Training Camp
Get yourself ready for the Football Combine!
If the document does not appear, you may need to click the link at the bottom of this page to download. Be sure to scroll down to find the reading log.
Research has shown that students who read over the summer do better in school while bridging the gap to prevent academic loss.
What Parents Can Do:
- Stress the importance of summer reading with your child and make it exciting
- Create a reading list
- Join a summer reading program at your local library
- Let your child choose his/her own books and have them read to you
- Keep a supply of reading materials around the house
- Ask your child questions about the books s/he is reading
- Model reading
- Listen to books on tape while traveling
You can access e-books online by logging into your Clever account and going to the Reading - Research section.
Have a safe and restful summer!