The library program has some exciting opportunities in store for your child:
- Our curriculum for K-1 will be promoting the very best of children's literature to your child with activities designed to help students enjoy the stories even more!
- We are doing our very best to get (or keep) your children "hooked on reading" by recommending specific reading materials for each individual child.
- At each grade level, students will be learning research and computer skills specifically suited to their developmental needs.
- Grades 3 and 4 will be learning about Digital Citizenship.
- Time is allowed during each visit to the library for students to be creative: drawing, coloring, origami and other paper creations, and much more.
- Two book fairs are planned annually - one in the fall and one in the spring.
Please be aware of the following rules:
- Your child is allowed to check out books when their previously checked out books are returned.
- Lost or damaged books must be paid for by the parents.