- 2019 African American Network-Carolina Scholarship Fund - See this and other scholarships through the Foundation for the Carolinas online scholarship portal.
- Cheatham-White Scholarship for NC A&T State University.
- The Hampton Wildlife Fund is offering 4 scholarships. Deadline to submit applications: January 31, 2019. The scholarships are:
1. Harry Hampton Scholarship. Students in the natural resources disciplines of wildlife biology, fisheries biology, forestry, marine or environmental science. $5,000 scholarship for 4 years.
2. Wallace F. Pate Scholarship. Students in the natural resources discipline of wildlife biology, fisheries biology, forestry, marine or environmental science. $2,500 scholarship for 1 year.
3. David M. Cline Scholarship. Students who wish to further their education in law enforcement, criminal justice, or forensic science. $2,000 scholarship for 1 year.
4. James O. Thomason Scholarship. Students who wish to further their education in print or photo journalism, advertising, public relations or mass communications. $2,000 scholarship for 4 years.
- SunTrust is on a mission to help reduce financial stress. Enter the 14th Annual SunTrust Off to College Scholarship Sweepstakes for a chance
to help cover your education expenses with a $500 scholarship. Two $500 scholarship winners will be randomly chosen every two weeks beginning on or about October 29, 2018, until May 13, 2019. 30 total winners will be chosen at random during this time period.
- The Kittie Moss Fairey Educational Fund Scholarship is providing scholarships for deserving students. Deadline: January 15, 2019.
Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Scholarship. Two scholarships will be awarded to rising freshmen attending either Coastal Carolina University or Francis Marion University. Deadline: February 28th.
WIRE (Women Involved in Rural Electrification) 2019 Scholarship. Deadline: March 1st.
The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce Educational Foundation Scholarship. Deadline: February 8th.
Sylvia Kitchen Memorial Nursing Scholarship. Deadline: April 2nd.
2 + 2 Nursing Program. Find out about the collaboration program between HGTC and CCU.
Transworld Electrical Contractors is hiring APPRENTICES. Start a successful career today. Click here for more information.
Lyceum Scholars Program. $10,000 Scholarships to Clemson University. Those interested in becoming Lyceum Scholars should apply in their senior year of high school.
Students... ages 13 - 18... this is for YOU! Conway Outreach through Recreational Experiences. Click HERE for more information or contact Ms. Govan in the Guidance office. This is a GREAT program open to all Horry County students. All activities are free for the students, including trips to college and professional athletic events.
B. Davis Scholarship in the amount of $1,000. Deadline to apply: May 24, 2019
A Constitutional Speech Contest through the Oratorical Scholarship Program is available. See flyer for more information on who to contact for details and for the deadline.
James F. Byrnes Foundation Scholarship for Seniors with a Deceased Parent. Deadline: February 1, 2019
Abbott and Fenner Scholarship Program in the amount of $1000. Deadline: June 14, 2019
Email CCU's Financial Aid and Scholarship Office