Myrtle Beach Middle is a Title I school
Title I, Part A, of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) is a federal program that provides opportunities for students served to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to meet challenging state content standards.
Title I resources are distributed to schools where needs are the greatest, to make a difference in the improvement of education.
Our school continually monitors the implementation of the Title I plan and welcomes input from parents, school staff, and community members regarding its current and future Title I plans.
Please reference the 2020-2021 MBMS Title I documents:
- Title I Newsletter
- Student, Parent, Teacher and Principal Compact
- Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Parent's Right to Know
- Community and Parent Feedback Form
- Title I Survey
- Beginning of Year Title I Meeting Slide Deck
- Minutes from Beginning of Year Title I Meeting
- 2020-2021 District Parent and Family Engagement Policy