Senior Class Information
Up-to-date information for seniors will be shared on this page. Seniors and senior parents, bookmark this page!
- All FAs must be cleared by May 20th in order to earn your diploma and participate in the graduation ceremony.
AWARDS NIGHT – May 25th at 6:00 PM
- Attire is dressy -no jeans, shorts, tennis shoes or flip-flops.
- Ceremony is invitation only based on recipients of awards.
SENIOR WALK – May 27th at 8:30 AM
- Must have cap and gown. Gown must remained zipped and worn properly throughout the walk
- Arrive at 8:30 in the auditorium at MBHS
- Walk will depart campus promptly at 9:00 am
LARGE GROUP GRADUATION PRACTICE
- June 2nd at 8:30 AM
- We will begin practice in the auditorium. In order to practice, your Graduation Sign-Off sheet must have been turned in and cleared.
- You must attend the entire practice, or you will not be able to participate in the ceremony. Tickets to the ceremony are distributed at the conclusion of practice.
LARGE GROUP GRADUATION – June 2nd, 7:00 PM
- The gates to Doug Shaw Memorial Stadium do not open until 6:00 PM. Please park and then proceed to the area underneath the home stands to line-up immediately upon arrival. You must be in your assigned place in line by 6:30 PM for roll call. Anyone not in his/her assigned place by 6:30 PM will be placed at the back of the line, out of ABC order.
- Graduates will be allotted ten (10) total tickets which graduates will receive at the end of practice on the morning of June 2nd.
- All guests will be seated in the stands on a first come first served basis; seats are not assigned.
INDIVIDUAL GRADUATION – June 7th
- No practice required. Graduates will sign up for an individual grad time and will be allowed to bring up to ten (10) guests.
- Graduates will sign up for an individual graduation time on a separate Google Form on May 23, 2022.
DRESS FOR GRADUATION (ALL Formats)
- Boys – white dress shirt, dark tie, navy blue or black pants, dark dress shoes and dark socks. NO flip-flops, Sperry like shoes, or tennis shoes.
- Girls – If the hemline of your garment is longer than the graduation robe it must be white or black. Shoes must be black, clear, or nude/tan. No flip-flops or stiletto heels (due to the surface of the track).
- If you need assistance with attire, please let your school counselor or Mrs. Altman know.
- Graduates who do not meet the dress code requirements will not be permitted to march in the ceremony.
- Only nationally recognized honor society cords and stoles may be worn during the graduation ceremony.
- Graduation caps may not be painted or decorated.
GRADUATION SIGN OFF SHEET – May 24th (Deadline for Completion)
- Must be completed and turned in to Mrs. Lee in the main office
- ANY STUDENT WHO HAS NOT CLEARED ALL FEES AND FINES BEFORE 8:30 AM on June 2nd will not be permitted to practice until all fees and fines are cleared. Any student not ready to practice at 8:30 AM will be moved to the back of the line.
- Following final exams on May 24th, if you have not had your Sign-Off sheet completed yet, please report to the auditorium. At the beginning of 3rd block, all of the necessary staff members for signatures will be stationed in the auditorium to clear each section.
SENIOR EXAM SCHEDULE
- Seniors will be given exams during the regular class block.
- May 23rd – 3rd and 4th block exams
- May 24th – 1st and 2nd block exams