• New Student Information

    When registering a student you will need to bring the students social security card, proof of residency (current utility bill, copy of rental lease, or copy of deed), and students birth certificate.  If your child will start Kindergarten you will need to bring your child's immunization records.

    Student Information Form
    Attendance Policy
    McKinney-Vento-Act Identification Form
    Student Health Information
    Language Survey
    Medical Release Information
    Application for Free and Reduced Meals
    Volunteer Application
    School Bus Emergency Form
    Authorized Student Pick Up Form
    Vehicle Information
    School Choice Transfer Request