School Improvement Council
The purpose of Green Sea Floyds Elementary School Improvement Council will be to:
- Assist in the preparation, implementation, and evaluation of the 5-year comprehensive school improvement plan;
- Assist in the preparation of yearly plan updates;
- Assist with the development and monitoring of school improvement and innovation;
- Develop an annual school report to the parents and constituents of the school by November fifteenth of each year to provide information on the school's progress in meeting the school and district goals and objectives;
- Provide advice on the use of school incentive grant awards;
- Serve as a liaison between the school, school organizations, the community, and the local school board by collecting and disseminating information about school improvement; and
- Provide other assistance that the principal may request as well as carrying out any other duties prescribed by the local school board.
The council will not have any of the powers and duties reserved by law or regulation to the local school board.
SIC Members: Joey Elliott, Leslie Elliott, Candice Fox, Melissa Gause, Mark George, Ryan Gerald, Pam Kennedy, Jessica Lewis, Jason Morgan, Samantha Hewitt, Roni Sarvis, Emily Suggs, Allyson Williams, and Kelly Wiltrout.