///2020 Home Game Procedures\\\
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our sporting events this school year will look and operate differently than in years’ past. SCHSL guidelines and safety procedures will result in limited capacity in our game areas. For our home games, we will use the following protocol:
• Face masks and social distancing will be required at all home games.
• No tickets will be sold at the gate. No exceptions.
• Passes will not be redeemed at the gate. No exceptions.
• All tickets will be available for purchase (or complimentary for certain pass holders) each week of a home game. General admission tickets may be purchased at aynorbluejackets.net (including complimentary tickets).
• Parents of Varsity Football Players, Varsity Cheerleaders, and Marching Band Members may purchase tickets in person at AHS each Monday/Wednesday from 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. Visit our front office to purchase tickets during these times.
• AHS Booster Club members and corporate sponsors may secure tickets by RSVPing via email. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Booster Club and Corporate Sponsors ONLY). Booster Club Members are allowed one ticket per member.
• General admission tickets and complimentary tickets will be available online Thursday morning before each home game beginning at 8 a.m. Visit aynorbluejackets.net to purchase general admission and complimentary tickets.
• Complimentary tickets are only allowed for HCS employees, Top 65 members, and SCHSL pass holders. These pass holders will visit aynorbluejackets.net to secure a complimentary ticket, but also must provide their badge or pass for entry into the game with their digital ticket. Directions for redeeming a complimentary ticket will be available at aynorbluejackets.net. No passes will be accepted at the gate.
• Remember, tickets are limited and will go quickly.
For questions, please contact Athletic Director Joshua Spivey via telephone (843-488-7100) or email (email@example.com).