Your child will be participating in the State Testing, which consists of SC READY and SC PASS, beginning April 7th and will run through May 31st with make-ups.
The testing schedule is as follows:
State Testing dates:
SC Ready TDA Field Test - Thursday, April 7, 2022
SC Ready ELA Reading - Tuesday, May 10, 2022
SC Ready ELA Writing - Wednesday, May 11, 2022
SC Ready Math - Tuesday, May 17, 2022
SC PASS Science - 6th grade students only - Thursday, May 19, 2022
Algebra 1 Test - Thursday, May 19, 2022
Virtual students are required to test at their base school and will need to report to Conway Middle no later than 7:45am each morning for testing. Once their test session has concluded for the day, they will be allowed to call for their ride. If transportation is needed, students will remain at school until the end of the day and ride the bus home.
It is essential that your child is on time and present at school each day of testing. Testing will begin at 8:30am each morning. If your child arrives at school after testing has already started, he or she will have to attend a make-up session.
- Students will not have access to any electronic devices, such as cell phones, smart watches, AirPods, Bluetooth Earbuds, or iPads.
- Please encourage your child to put forth their best effort.
- Make sure that they get a good night’s rest the night before testing.
- Have them eat a good breakfast each morning.
- Discuss with your child the importance of having a positive attitude toward testing.
- Encourage your child to eat breakfast daily.
- Please ensure that your child’s laptop is charged nightly.
If you have any questions regarding testing, please contact the guidance department.