TESTING INFORMATION for 21-22 school year
- Both SAT and ACT require physical, legal, up-to-date identification. This includes driver's license, government-issued ID, current school ID, passport, or approved identification letter from their school guidance department. A picture of an ID on their phone WILL NOT be accepted.
- Both SAT and ACT require physical admission tickets be presented at check-in. Again, a picture or image on a website DO NOT meet the requirements. If possible, encourage your students to print their tickets at school in the days leading up to the Saturday test date. This will be of particular use to students without a home printer.
- Both SAT and ACT are still requiring protective face masks to be worn by testers and staff. Testers need to bring their own mask with them and be prepared to properly wear it while inside Conway High School.
- While SAT has removed the with writing option, ACT is still offering both tests. Students should register for the test they want/need to take. We are not allowed to move students from a no writing room to a with writing room. For students who choose to skip the writing section on test day, we must submit an irregularity report, and someone has wasted money.
ACT and SAT: Comparison and Contrast & WHY DO I NEED THESE TESTS?
You will need to log into your account and request that your scores be sent directly to the college/university of your choice.
If you do not remember your login info, you can contact the Testing Company via telephone numbers or the websites provided below.
ACT = www.actstudent.org Have questions, call: 319-337-1270
Next ACT Test Date:
2021-2022 Test Dates (National)
Test Date Registration
Late Registration Deadline
Late Fee Applies
Photo Upload Deadline
December 11, 2021 November 5 November 19 December 3 February 12, 2022 January 7 January 21 February 4 April 2, 2022 February 25 March 11 March 25 June 11, 2022 May 6 May 20 June 3 July 16, 2022* June 17 June 24 July 8
*No test centers are scheduled in New York for the July test date. See Non-Saturday Testing
SAT = www.collegeboard.org Have questions, call: 866-630-9305
Future SAT Administrations, Including September 26
If it’s safe from a public health standpoint, we’ll provide weekend SAT administrations every month through the end of the calendar year, beginning in August. This includes a new administration on September 26 and the previously scheduled tests on August 29, October 3, November 7, and December 5.
All students can register for the November or December SAT administration at this time.
We're offering weeklong priority registration for August, September, and October administrations are available to the following groups:
- Students who registered for June SAT or SAT Subject Tests™ and didn't cancel their registrations
- Students in the class of 2022 without a test score
- Students in the class of 2021 without a test score
Registration for August, September, and October administrations will open for all students on June 3 at 8 p.m. Eligible students can register with a fee waiver.
2021-22 SAT Test Dates & Registration Deadlines
SAT Date Registration Deadline Late Registration Deadline Deadline for Changes November 6, 2021
October 8, 2021 October 26, 2021 (for registrations made online or by phone) October 26, 2021 December 4, 2021
November 4, 2021 November 23, 2021 (for registrations made online or by phone) November 23, 2021 March 12, 2022
February 11, 2022 March 1, 2022 (for registrations made online or by phone) March 1, 2022 May 7, 2022
April 8, 2022 April 26, 2022 (for registrations made online or by phone) April 26, 2022 June 4, 2022
May 5, 2022 May 25, 2022 (for registrations made online or by phone) May 25, 2022