- Green Sea Floyds Middle & High
- Green Sea Floyds Middle & High Homepage
Scores, Awards, & Recognition
Sports Information and Scores
- To see the most recent sports information, scores, and schedules, go to the Green Sea Floyds Trojans Athletic Web Site
- Congratulations to the following Varsity Baseball Trojans!
- All state: Dalton Stroud and Colby Thorndyke
- Region player of the year: Colby Thorndyke
- 1A player of the year: Colby Thorndyke
- Congratulations to the following individuals who have qualified for the State Track and Field Finals:
- Girls’ 4x800 Relay: Angelina Clark/Janyrah McCleod/Jazz Goodrum/TaNijah Crawford
- Girls’ 4x400 Relay: Angelina Clark/Jazlyn Goodrum//Janyrah McCleod/Jah’Moni Alston
- Alternates: Jaquasha McCall/TaNijah Crawford
- Boys’ Triple Jump: Dan Johnson
- Boys’ Long Jump: Dan Johnson
- Girls’ 1600m Run: Angelina Clark
- Girls’ 800m Run: Angelina Clark
- Girls’ Shot Put: Jyshae Pope
- Trojans will travel to Lower Richland High School on Thursday, May 19h for the State Track Meet. The meet begins at 5:00 pm.
Varsity Baseball Wins Region
- Congratulations to our Varsity baseball team on their Region 5 Championship!
- Congratulations to Banks Lovett for receiving the Derrick Law Firm Summer Football Camp Scholarship.
- Congratulations to our beautiful ladies that competed in the Miss GSF pageant on Thursday, February 24, 2022.
- The winners were as follows:
- Miss GSF 2022: Brooklyn Sawyer
- 1st runner-up: Bailey Carroll
- 2nd runner-up: Victoria Farace
- Miss Congeniality: Lacey Shortridge
- Poster Winner: La'Taisha Ridges
- Miss Photogenic: Brooklyn Sawyer
GSFM Rookie Teacher of the Year
- Congratulations to Andrew Carroll for being named GSF Middle School’s Rookie Teacher of the Year.
Support Staff Person of the Year
- Congratulations to Tracie Tyler for being selected as our Support Staff Person of the Year!
Teachers of the Year
- Congratulations to our 2021-2022 Teachers of the Year!
- James Mauldin was chosen as the high school representative
- Courtney Willoughby was chosen as the middle school representative
2021-2021 Homecoming Queen & King
- Congratulations to Jyshae Pope and Josh Gore for being selected as our new Homecoming Queen and King! Also, congratulations to Tania Alvarado and Gabe Meadows for being announced as 1st runner-ups.
Congratulations to the new 2021-2022 National Honor Society officers
- President - Hannah Lovett
- Vice President - Gabe Meadows
- Secretary - Gavin Moore
- Treasurer - Auron Moore
- Reporter - Dalton Stroud
- Historian - Elena Rhodes
- Social Chair - Tania Alvarado
Stroud Signs National Letter of Intent
- Congratulations to Dalton Stroud for signing his National Letter of Intent to Lander University to continue his academic and baseball career.
Congratulations to Our Cross Country Teams
- Congratulations to the GSF Boys CC team for finishing 5th at the State CC Meet held Friday at the Clemson Sandhill Research Center in Columbia, S.C.
- Top Five Trojan Runners: Noah Grayson, Hugh Strickland, Abram Suggs, Josh Gore, Jesus Vasquez
- Congratulations to the GSF Girls CC team for finishing 3rd at the State CC Meet held Saturday at the Clemson Sandhill Research Center in Columbia, S.C.
- Top Five Trojan Runners: Angelina Clark, Brooklyn Sawyer, Esmerelda Castillo, Emily Stetson, Mary Kate Strickland
- Special congratulations go to Angelina Clark for earning All-State Honors
All-National Honors Chorus
- Congratulations Lexis Rhodes for being selected to participate in the 2021-2022 NAfME All-National Honors Chorus!
- Congratulations to Kristen Bullock for making the Region Orchestra for the 2021-2022 school year.
2021-2022 Homecoming Queen & King
- Congratulations to Jyshae Pope and Josh Gore for being chosen as our new Homecoming Queen and King! Tania Alvarado and Gabe Meadows were the first runner-up couple. Congratulations to all of the couples that were selected to be in our 2021-2022 Homecoming Court!