- Green Sea Floyds Middle & High
- Green Sea Floyds Middle & High Homepage
Return to Headlines
Scores, Awards, & Recognition
Sports Information and Scores
- To see the most recent sports information, scores, and schedules, go to the Green Sea Floyds Trojans Athletic Web Site.
2020-2021 Homecoming Queen & King
- Congratulations to Abby Marlowe and Jaquan Dixon for being chosen as our new Homecoming Queen and King! Teresita Perez and Freddy Serrato were the first runner-up couple. Congratulations to all of the couples that were selected to be in our 2020-2021 Homecoming Court!
- Homecoming Court:
- Caroline Davis and Aaron Graham
- Juna Gregg and Da'Shan Scott
- Shronda Jackson and Xavier Edwards
- Abigail Marlowe and Jaquan Dixon
- Teresita Perez and Freddy Serrato
- Bailey Parsons and Hayden Enzor
Support Staff Person of the Year
- Congratulations to Ms. Shelley Small, our 2019-2020 Support Staff Person of the Year!
Rookie Teachers of the Year
- This year, Horry County Schools has implemented a new initiative called "Rookie Teacher of the Year." This initiative recognizes exemplary teachers new to the teaching profession who have demonstrated excellence in the classroom and represent the district's vision and core values. We proudly announce that the Green Sea Floyds Middle School "Rookie of the Year" for 2019-2020 is Courtney Willoughby, and the Green Sea Floyds High School "Rookie of the Year" for 2019 -2020 is Chloe Jones. Congratulations to you both!
Teachers of the Year
- Congratulations to our 2019-2020 Teachers of the Year! Kyle Klebba was chosen as the high school representative, and Christian Huggins was chosen as the middle school representative.
- Congratulations to Mrs. Christian Huggins! Mrs. Huggins is a Top Ten finalist for Horry County Schools Teacher of the Year. We are so proud of you, Mrs. Huggins! Go Trojans!