- Green Sea Floyds Middle & High
- Green Sea Floyds Middle & High Homepage
Scores, Awards, & Recognition
Sports Information and Scores
- To see the most recent sports information, scores, and schedules, go to the Green Sea Floyds Trojans Athletic Web Site.
1A State Finals Track Meet Results
- Congratulations to following individuals who finished in the top 8 in the 1A State Finals on Saturday, May 11th at Spring Valley High School:
- Running Events
- 800m run: Mia Crankfield: 2nd Place
- 4x800 Relay 8th Place: Jajuan Arocho/Caleb Davis, Diondre Fort/Kanye Sweatman, Edgar Airas-Vega
- 1 mile Run: Brianna Ellis 5th Place, Sheyla Nunez 7th Place
- 2 mile Run: Sheyla Nunez 6th Place
- Field Events
- Girls Long Jump: Raymonda Moody: 6th Place
- Boys Triple Jump: Dan Johnson: 5th Place (with a personal best jump of 40 feet, 1 and a half inches)
- Girls Triple Jump: Raymonda Moody: 7th Place
- Girls finished 11th and boys finished 17th overall. Congratulations to all!
- Running Events
HCS Teacher Scholarship
- Congratulations to Logan Gore for receiving the HCS Teacher Scholarship!
Prom King and Queen
- Congratulations to our 2018-2019 Prom King and Queen, John Cameron Huggins and Shabrina Dockery!
Middle School Dodgeball Champions
- Congratulations to the winners of the middle school dodgeball competition, “Trust the Process”! Team members are Kaden Watson, Banks Lovett, Camden Strickland, Jonah Elliott, Mason Williams, and Ethan strickland.
Tech Fair Winners
- Congratulations to our Tech Fair winners!! First place High School Robotics team - Star Blevins, Grant Blevins and Aaron Ford; 2nd place Middle School Programming team - Lex Baker, Hugh Strickland, Jeremiah Truitt and Bailey Moore; 3rd place Mobile Apps - Kai Watts.
Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
- Congratulations to senior Star Blevins on her award and scholarship from the Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce!
National History Day Winners
- Congratulations to Carys Cribb (GSFM) and Gabby Grayson (NMBM) for winning 1st place in group exhibits at State NHD in Columbia. The two will travel to the University of Maryland this June to present their project on the Orangeburg Massacre. This year’s NHD theme was Triumph over Tragedy. Good luck at Nationals girls!
SCAAA Principal of the Year for Class A
- Dr. Andrea Pridgen of Green Sea Floyds High School was named the SCAAA Principal of the Year for Class A. We are so proud of you Dr. Pridgen! Thank you for your leadership!
FBLA State Leadership Conference
- Congratulations to Hillary Todd for placing second in the Insurance and Risk Management event on March 23rd in North Charleston at the annual FBLA State Leadership Conference.
1A State Strength Champions
- Congratulations to the Green Sea Floyds Strength Team as they have captured the 1A State Championship again!
Students Place in the NHD Competition
- Carys Cribb and Gabby Grayson placed in Group Exhibit today in The National History Day competitions held at Coastal Carolina University. They will compete in the State National History Day on April 6th.
New Miss GSF Crowned
- Congratulations to Brooklyn Sawyer for being selected as the new Miss GSFHS!
- 1st Runner Up - Monifah Simmons
- 2nd Runner Up - Bailey Calder
- Most Photogenic - Bailey Calder
- Miss Congeniality - Kylie Norton
- Poster Contest Winner - Monifah Simmons
- Congratulations to Juan Arias Vega, Aaron Ford, and Crystian Greene making All-State Chorus!
Varsity Football Players Selected to the All-State Football Team
- Congratulations to Cova Ferris and Tanner Cox for being selected to the Class A All-State Football team!
All County Band
Congratulations to Kristen Bullock for making Senior All-County Orchestra this year.
Wendy's High School Heisman Chosen
- Congratulations to Morgan Marlowe for winning the 2018 Wendy's High School Heisman for GSFH!
- Congratulations to Kristina Crawford for being selected as our 2018-2019 GSFH Homecoming Queen and to Summer Hill for placing as 1st Runner-Up! Kristina was sponsored by senior football player Eric Small, and Summer was sponsored by senior football player John Cameron Huggins.
Elliott Selected to the All-State Team
- Congratulations to Grace Elliott for being selected to the 2018 Class A All-State Volleyball team!
Middle School All County Chorus
- Congratulations to the following students for being selected to represent GSF in the All County Chorus.
- Abby Johnson
Mary Hannah Willoughby
- Abby Johnson
High School All-County Chorus
- Congratulations to the following students who were selected to represent GSFH in the Horry County High School All-County Chorus:
- Alyssa Allen
Juan Arias Vega
- Alyssa Allen
Teachers of the Year
- Congratulations to our 2018-2019 Teachers of the year! Katie Bartlett was chosen as our high school teacher of the year, and Laura Young was selected as our middle school teacher of the year. Mrs. Bartlett is our high school Spanish teacher, and Mrs. Young teaches career and technology classes. Thanks for all that you do for our students!
Support Staff of the Year
- Congratulations to Amanda Curtis for being selected as the GSFH Support Staff of the Year! Mrs. Curtis is our library assistant, and she helps out whenever or wherever she is needed. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!