- North Myrtle Beach High School
- North Myrtle Beach Highschool
Return to Headlines
November 14, 2018
- After School attendance make up will be Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30-4:30. You must be on time and must bring work with you. Any questions see Mr. Mundy or Ms. Chandler.
- Attention student council members: The November meeting will be held Thursday, November 15 at 7:30 AM in Mrs. Waller's room.All members are expected to attend and be on time.
- The Induction ceremony for subject area honor societies is today at 4:30. All returning and new members should arrive by 4:00 PM, dressed appropriately. See your advisor for questions and to sign up to bring reception items.
- No softball conditioning this week!
- The Fall Blood Drive will be next Tuesday, November 20th. If you are 16 or older and are interested in participating, please see Ms. C or Ms. Alli in the Athletic Training Room (A112 & A113) for more information and to sign up to save up to three lives with your donation!
- Attention students:
If you have lost an item, please check the lost and found in the front office. All items unclaimed by the end of the week will be donated to the Good Will.
- The November meeting of the National Honor Society is today 3:30 meeting in the mini auditorium.
- The Rubik’s Cube meeting for Thursday has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for after Thanksgiving.
- Coastal Carolina University will be in the cafeteria on Monday, November 19th during all lunches to talk to any interested students. Please stop by their table to learn more information.
- THERE WILL BE A BRIEF SOFTBALL MEETING ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH AT 3:45 IN THE MINI AUDITORIUM.
- Any senior who is applying for the Teaching Fellows Scholarship there will be a meeting Monday Nov. 19th at 1:30pm on C hall room 106. Two representatives from CCU will be here to answer questions about the scholarship.
- Many animals living in our local shelters need some extra warmth, especially since it is beginning to get colder. NMBHS is looking to collect lightly used towels and blankets for our furry friends in need. All donated items will be given to the local Humane Society. Bring donations to Mrs. Threatt in C107.