- North Myrtle Beach High School
- North Myrtle Beach Highschool
Return to Headlines
January 18, 2018
- ATTENTION SENIORS: The deadline to purchase a senior ad in the yearbook is February 1st - forms are outside Ms. Mincey's room J201.
- It is time for the annual Polar Plunge to benefit the Special Olympics. You can get a registration packet from the bulletin board outside of Mrs. Spencer's room, C108. The plunge is February 2 so don't delay.
- Attention students: If you are planning to leave after exams on the 25th, a note from your parents are due to Mr. Ross in attendance no later than Tuesday 22nd. No phone calls will be accepted
- YEARBOOKS ARE ON SALE FOR $70! See Mrs. Wainscott in the front office to buy yours now! Please submit any photos you have doing community service in the Yearbook Google Classroom!
- Attention student council members: The January meeting will be held Thursday, January 24 at 7:40 in Mrs.Waller's room. All members are expected to attend and be on time.
- This June, HTC will sponsor two High School juniors to be among the 100 students to attend the Foundation for Rural Service’s 2019 Youth Tour in Washington, D.C. The tour is scheduled from June 1 through June 5, and gives participants a first-hand look at the telecommunications industry and the legislative process by visiting Congress, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and other governmental agencies. Parent must be an HTC member. Deadline is February 20th. If interested, please see Ms. Greene in Guidance.
- Winter spirit week is next week.
Tuesday: Teacher Twin Day
Wednesday: Winter White Wednesday
Thursday: Throwback Thursday
Friday: Spirit Week
- Could all chess club members please come by C 107 today and sign the roster for club pictures.