- North Myrtle Beach High School
- North Myrtle Beach Highschool
Return to Headlines
November 12, 2018
- After School attendance make up will be Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30-4:30. You must be on time and must bring work with you. Any questions see Mr. Mundy or Ms. Chandler.
- Student Council is sponsoring a food drive for the Salvation Army. Please being in canned goods to your first block teacher until Wednesday, November 14. The first block class that collects the most food items will win breakfast.
- Mandatory Rubik's Cube Meeting for everyone interested in being on the team this year will be Thursday 11/15 3:30 in Room H201 - If you cannot attend please see Ms. Giraldi in Room H201
- Attention student council members: The November meeting will be held Thursday, November 15 at 7:30 AM in Mrs. Waller's room.All members are expected to attend and be on time.
- The Induction ceremony for subject area honor societies is Wednesday November 14th at 4:30. All returning and new members should arrive by 4:00 PM, dressed appropriately. See your advisor for questions and to sign up to bring reception items.
- All Chorus students please report to Link’s room after breaks @ 10:15. Teachers, please refer to the email.
- Congrats to the Drama Club as they competed at State Festival this weekend. Their show “Fearful Symmetry” collected the following awards:
-6th place out of 30 schools
-Best Lighting in Tech Design Overall (Emma Keiner)
-All Star Cast Award for Acting - Treyvon Little
-All Star Cast Award for Acting - Vy Nguyen
-High Score for NMBHS in College Mock Audition for Monologue (Shelly Hedrick)
- No softball conditioning this week!
- Reminder to all 11th grade students. Please report to the auditorium on Wednesday, November 14th for ASVAB testing. Doors will be open staring at 8 am.
- The Fall Blood Drive will be next Tuesday, November 20th. If you are 16 or older and are interested in participating, please see Ms. C or Ms. Alli in the Athletic Training Room (A112 & A113) for more information and to sign up to save up to three lives with your donation!
If you have lost an item, please check the lost and found in the front office. All items unclaimed by the end of the week will be donated to the Good Will.