- Aynor High School
- Aynor High Homepage
2021 Sports Procedures
Baseball and Softball Ticketing Procedures
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our sporting events this school year will look and operate differently than in years’ past. SCHSL guidelines and safety protocols will result in limited capacity in our stadiums. For our home baseball and softball sporting events, we will use the following protocol:
- No tickets will be sold at the gate. No exceptions.
- Passes will not be redeemed at the gate. No exceptions.
- All tickets will be available for purchase (or complimentary for certain pass holders) each week of a home game at www.aynorbluejackets.net/event-tickets.
- Parents of baseball and softball players may purchase tickets during a presale period that will open at noon 2 days prior to each home game. This presale period will last 24 hours. Parents will need to enter the phone number they provided to the athletic department to access the presale tickets. All transactions will be limited to 2 tickets. Parents who are HCS Employees, Top 65 Members or Booster Club members can request a complimentary ticket during this time as well. Any remaining tickets will then be released for sale to the student body and general public.
- The General Admission ticket window will open at 1:00 PM the day before each scheduled home event. Parents will have the opportunity to purchase additional tickets during this time.
- AHS Booster Club members who are not player parents will have an opportunity to redeem a complimentary ticket 1 hour before the General Admission sale begins. Booster Club Members are allowed one ticket per member and must show their membership card to gain entry. Booster club passes are non-transferrable outside of families.
- General Admission complimentary tickets are only allowed for HCS Employees, Top 65 members, and SCHSL pass holders. These pass holders will visit www.aynorbluejackets.net/event-tickets to secure a complimentary ticket, but also must provide their badge or pass for entry into the game with their digital ticket. No passes will be accepted at the gate.
- All ticket sales are final.
- Facemasks and social distancing protocols will be required at all home games.
- Fans are required to exit the stadium immediately at the conclusion of games.
**Coaches please encourage your parents to take advantage of the parent presale period. The parent presale period begins at noon 2 days before each home game and lasts 24 hours. Failure to do so could result in parents not having tickets to sold out games.**
For questions, please contact the Aynor High School Athletic Department at 843-488-7100 or email Athletic Director, Josh Spivey, at email@example.com.