- Carolina Forest High School
2020 Prom Info
Dear Juniors, Seniors, and Parents,
We are excited that your prom has finally arrived! We hope this will be an occasion that generates many happy memories for you. The event will be held on the 9th of April, 8pm until 12am at Marina Inn Grande Dunes in Myrtle Beach. Plan to eat at prom; we will serve heavy hors d' oeuvres all evening.
Please Read All Information Below
Tickets will not be sold to or for any student who owes fees to the school. You can check your fees and make payments online at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com . Payment plans cannot be started until fees are paid. Students are responsible for keeping a copy of their receipt(s) until they receive their prom ticket.
Seniors will be issued one ticket with no charge provided they purchased two tickets for last year’s prom, and they were listed as the primary ticket purchaser. If a senior did not attend last year, the senior must purchase a ticket at the weekly rate. In either situation, the senior must purchase a ticket at the weekly price for their guest.
Juniors may purchase 2 tickets at the weekly rate. Per established guidelines, to qualify for a complimentary ticket as a senior, a junior must be the documented primary ticket purchaser of two tickets in their junior year.
A junior or senior must meet the eligibility requirements (see back) in order to purchase their ticket(s), and the purchaser must be able to provide proof of eligibility for their guest -- all attendees will be verified.
Any tickets purchased under fraudulent terms or conditions can and will be revoked at any time.
No tickets will be sold at the door on prom night.
Payment plans are available; make an early down payment and pay over time! A minimum of $10 per ticket is required to start a payment plan. No payments less than $10 will be accepted.
We accept cash, checks, and debit/credit cards (in the Main Office).
Prom contracts are due at the time of ticket purchase—no exceptions. No contract = no ticket.
Tickets will be available:
February 10 to February 21 @ 50.00
February 24 to March 6 @ 60.00
March 9 to March 13 @ 70.00
March 16 to March 20 @ 80.00
March 23 to March 27 @ 90.00
March 30 to April 3 @ 100.00
All payment plans must be paid in full by the end of lunch on Friday, April 3rd. No refunds will be given. Prom Week - No Sales, No Changes
Monday - Front of A Hall, during lunch
Tuesday - Front of A Hall, during lunch
Wednesday - Front of E Hall, during lunch
Wednesday - Front Office with Mrs. Barnhill, 3:30pm - 4:30 pm
Thursday - Front of A Hall, during lunch
Friday - Front of E Hall, during lunch
- You must submit the name of your guest when you turn in your completed contract. Please note, no changes will be made once your contract has been submitted.
- Tickets may be purchased until the end of lunch on Friday, April 3, 2020. No contracts or early dismissal notes will be accepted after this date.
- All guests must be under 21 years of age, and no students/guests younger than 9th grade will be permitted to attend.
- The ticket purchaser is responsible for their guest and all behavior thereof.
- Guests must be in good standing with the public school system. Students who have been expelled, are attending Alternative School, etc. are not eligible to attend.
- Homebound and Home-Based students are not able to attend prom in any capacity.
- January Completers are ineligible to purchase a prom ticket; however, they may attend as a guest.
- You and your guest must have a picture ID to enter the prom. No exceptions will be made.
- You must arrive and sign in with your guest. The guest you bring to prom must match the guest name on your contract. Admission to the prom will be denied to anyone who is not listed on the sales database; there are no exceptions.
- If you leave the prom, you may not re-enter and your guest must leave with you.
- No Refunds for any payments will be given. -- we must sign a contract based on occupancy.
- Tickets are not released until prom day contractually; you are not authorized to sell, trade, scalp for higher prices, or in any way exchange a ticket.
All prom issues must be handled with Mrs. Perry in C111 before Friday, April 3rd, 2020.
On prom day, you must attend at least two blocks of school for eligibility to attend the prom. Tickets and early dismissal passes will be given out at the end of your second block class on April 9th. If you plan to leave school early, the attached early dismissal form must be signed and returned when you purchase your ticket; otherwise, a parent must physically come to CF and sign you out, or you may not receive your early dismissal form. If there is no early dismissal time or signature listed on the early dismissal portion of the sheet, we will assume you are not leaving early on prom day. The early dismissal form on the completed contract applies to the ticket purchaser only; guests will need their own early dismissal form turned in. If you choose to leave early, this is an unexcused absence so plan your time wisely.
Once ticket sales begin, brochures from School Bell Studio will be available at the front of each house. Pick up a brochure and decide which picture package you would like and bring your money to the prom for the photographer. You may not pay for prom photos after prom night.
We hope that all of the preparation that has been made will ensure that you will have a safe, wonderful evening. If you should have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.
Gaye Driggers, Principal
CFHS Prom Sponsors: Amy Perry, Morgan Bane, Jenna Mason, Meghan Norris, Camille Edwards, Brenda Helms, Kristen Kilheeney, Ann Twigg, Lindsey Nobles
Permission to Attend Prom - Required
Permission must be completed and turned in when ticket is purchased.
Purchaser’s 2nd Block Teacher________________________________________________________________
Phone of Parent/Guardian during school hours_________________________________________________________________
Guest’s Address or School Attending____________________________________________________________
Guest’s Parent’s Phone__________________________________________________________________
Parent Signature of Ticket Purchaser____________________________________________________________
Early Dismissal - Voluntary
Early Dismissal Permission must be completed and turned in when ticket is purchased.
Permission is given for my son/daughter (who is attending the prom) to be dismissed after second block on April 9, 2020.
I am aware this is an unexcused absence.
Time of student’s dismissal from school on April 9th (after 11:24 am) _________________________________
Student’s 2nd Block Teacher________________________________________________________________
Signature of Parent/Guardian________________________________________________________