• Nutrition Services
    Nutrition services

  • 2020-21 Student Meal Information

    The USDA Summer Food Service Program extended its waiver to allow ALL STUDENTS to receive FREE breakfast and lunch throughout the entire 2020-21 school year, regardless of family income-levels or proof of enrollment. In addition to providing free student meals during face-to-face instruction, Grab-and-Go style meals will be available for all students participating in the K-12 HCS Virtual Program and for students who are participating in Distance Learning days.



  • 2021 Summer Feeding Programs

  • Due to low participation in the Summer Food Program, HCS will consolidate the school distribution sites, and beginning Tuesday, July 6, meals will only be available at the elementary and middle school sites listed below. 

    Updated 6/29/21

    Comments (-1)

    Beginning on Monday, June 21, Horry County Schools will offer FHCS Summer Food ProgramREE Summer Meals at 12 school sites as a part of the 2021 HCS Summer Feeding Program.  All children 18 years of age and younger qualify for meals as a part of the program. Families should visit their home school, if applicable, or the closest school listed below. Curbside meal pick-ups will be available daily, Monday through Thursday, during the dates and times listed below. Once you arrive at the school, please call the school’s cafeteria (numbers listed below), and they will bring the meals to your vehicle. 

    Elementary Schools                          
    SERVING JUNE 24th- JULY 28th

    Aynor Elementary - 10:30 - 11:00 am   (843) 488-7084

    Burgess Elementary - 10:30 - 11:00 am   (843) 650-0439

    Carolina Forest Elementary - 10:30 - 11:00 am   (843) 903-7147

    Conway Elementary - 10:30 - 11:00 am   (843) 488-0702

    Myrtle Beach Primary - 10:30 - 11:00 am   (843) 839-7175

    Socastee Elementary - 10:30 - 11:00 am   (843) 650-3144

    Waterway Elementary - 10:30 - 11:00 am   (843) 399-2211
    Middle Schools                            
    SERVING JUNE 23rd- JULY 22nd

    Conway Middle - 11:00 - 11:30 am   (843) 488-0307

    Loris Middle - 11:00 - 11:30 am   (843) 756-0912

    Ocean Bay Middle - 11:00 - 11:30 am   (843) 903-8437

    Socastee Middle - 11:00 - 11:30 am (843) 903-6089


    Comments (-1)

  • The Nutrition Services program in Horry County Schools feeds over 25,000 customers daily. We understand the important role that good nutrition plays in the education and well being of our children. We take pride in providing our students with delicious, wholesome meals every day! Many schools offer after school enrichment opportunities that also provide healthy snacks to all students in attendance. Please check with your child's school for availability.

    HCS Nutrition Services is a sponsor for the USDA Summer Feeding Program. Get more information about participating sites and requirements.

    Non-Discrimination Statement

    And Justice for AllIn accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) or in Spanish. The form can also be found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

    (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442 

    (3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


    App store Google play